SIPxtream Introduction and Overview (Webinar Recording)
SIPxtream Hardened Voice and Video Communications Product Line Introduction and Overview
This webinar recording provides a comprehensive introduction to SIPxtream hardened voice and video product line including available software, hardware and development kits. The webinar covers;
- Key design considerations when building communications systems
- Applications and use cases including fileplay announcements, specialized streaming devices, multicast PA/PTT, VoIP, intercom and video systems.
- Applicable RTOS and Linux hardware platforms including the uCLS1012A-VoIP
- Key SIPxtream software features for VoIP, PA, intercom including security and features used to provide hardened operation for mission critical devices
- Integration and management including setup and configuration demos
- Additional resources
This webinar is applicable to anyone considering developing a voice or video communications system. For more information contact us.
Featured product: SIPxtream Hardened Voice and Video Communications.