uClinux Training through SDCS
SDCS offers highly specialized embedded Linux, uClinux and real time Linux training. General purpose, public courses are offered on a regular basis or on-site training can be provided for classes of up to 5 engineers. Courses are offered on various microprocessor architectures including ColdFire, 68K, PPC and BlackFin. On-site training can be customized and courses are generally three days in length.
Generic Course Outline
- Embedded Linux Design
- Approaching an Embedded Linux project.
- Bringing up a new board or design
- Managing source and integrating custom work with the standard distributions.
- Source code management systems
- Patch and diff tools
- Tracking modifications to the uClinux distribution are demonstrated.
- Integration into current in-house code management schemes
- Cross Compiler Tool Chain
- Basic Linux Bootup
- The uClinux Boot process.
- Boot Loaders
- NFS mount , NFS Root
- Kernel Configuration
- Flash Memory , Flash File Systems
- uClinux Debugging
- uClinux User Applications
- uClinux Libraries
- Hardware Access
- Network Applications
- Methods of speeding up the design process.
- Using Simulators
SDCS has been a leader in embedded Linux training since 2000, providing comprehensive courseware, individual instruction and intimate class sizes. Based out of Virgina Beach USA, SDCS trains professionals globally and helps developers meet aggressive schedules by reducing the steep learning curve found in embedded development.